Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here's Tony, multi-tasking - running the brush mower and walking the dog at the same time. Very nice of him, as Rocky needed to go out and I didn't want to take him.
I looked out the window and loved the color combination that I saw. It doesn't show up quite as vividly here, but Tony's blue shirt and that lavender made a beautiful picture.

Cute dimples.
Trying hard, but those dimples are still in evidence.Rose got a haircut. We really like it!
Jamey brought his friend Jordan to the beach for a day. It's been fun having them both.Jamey has been telling me what a good artist Jordan is and tonight I got to see for myself. He wanted to draw our famous Rock, he said, so being supplied with paper and pen, he got to work.There's a whole lot more going on around that Rock than just air - everything from a pirate ship floating between clouds to a plane diving through another cloud. I was very impressed, both with his imagination and his skill. Thanks, Jordan!

5 comments:

Emma Rose said...

ha! I look like I didn't want to have my picture taken.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed looking at the pictures, Susie. You got some good ones!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY enjoyed these. Especially the one of Tony in the blue shirt and the lavender flowers. The way he is at attention looking at you is particularly fetching! Does he mind having his picture taken?

Ganny : )

Anonymous said...

Here's my second comment....the pictures of Tony and that dog are really cute! But again, my favorite is that one of him looking up inquiringly at you under that hat!

Janice

Anonymous said...

I agree..Rose's hair is so cute! And Tony.... what a typical expression...he is always confused!
:) Love, Diane