Our Jamey turns 18 today! He has brought such a lot of joy and fun to our family and we are so thankful for him. I thought I'd post some of his toddler pictures for you to enjoy. Isn't he cute? Trying on his daddy's shoes for size.And here he is, all grown up. Happy birthday, Jamey! We love you!!
I actually remember him at about that age! I think that is just about when we came to WPC. He was adorable! And he had meat on his bones - WHAT happened! :-) R
Namma is a name for Inge, Lewis, Michelle, and Mona's grandma. And, yes, I suppose the name of the blog reflects its grandchild-centric nature. Still, Namma's got a good eye, a good camera, and very cute grandchildren. If you want her to take your photo, I'm sure you could ask her (PR):
3 comments:
I actually remember him at about that age! I think that is just about when we came to WPC. He was adorable! And he had meat on his bones - WHAT happened! :-)
R
I feel like I'm looking at a picture of young Tony! Jamey sure is a handsome lad. Tell him "happy birthday" from Auntie Goy.
Hey! How come I didn't get a birthday post? (Actually, I just want the pictures from when I was home.)
Post a Comment