As indicated below, I took pictures of all the children while they talked to me because I wanted to capture a range of facial expressions. This lovely and enthusiastic young lady is preparing to tell me about all the flowers she picked earlier in the day. I love these last two pictures of her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just looked at this one and the one of Lewis, and they are so cute and adorable and winsome and darling! I love it, and love to read your comments, too! Love, Janice
Namma is a name for Inge, Lewis, Michelle, and Mona's grandma. And, yes, I suppose the name of the blog reflects its grandchild-centric nature. Still, Namma's got a good eye, a good camera, and very cute grandchildren. If you want her to take your photo, I'm sure you could ask her (PR):
2 comments:
I just looked at this one and the one of Lewis, and they are so cute and adorable and winsome and darling! I love it, and love to read your comments, too!
Love, Janice
Welcome to the blogging world, Mrs. Tosti! Great pictures, you have the most adorable grandchildren.
Post a Comment