Friday, June 13, 2008

Lewis

Here's a handsome young man! Lewis is telling me about his time outdoors, especially about how he lost Tappa and Inge and so had to come inside by himself. Tappa clarified that story: Lewis had told him that he was going to go inside, so Tappa and Inge went on alone, but apparently Lewis decided later that he wanted to go with them. Only by then he couldn't find them. They had gone into the woods to cut bamboo.






When the story was over, I said, "Now, give me a smile.....no...not that way, give me a nice smile," and this is what I got. I think it's the mark of a boy who has seen too many cameras in his lifetime....or maybe it's just the mark of a boy. Of all the pictures I took of him, he was most proud of this one.

No comments: