Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mostly Jamey

These pictures are from Jamey's last day of school. He is now a senior....and a very happy boy! I made him stand still so I could get some pictures of him.Jamey and Renee. She's a short little thing. They make a cute couple.
See?
Tony got Jamey an end-of-school present, which he is watching him open.
Tony seems a little confused as to the proper use of them.
Impressive! (He can actually do a lot.)
Whew! Cooling down. (He's a clown)
This is the face of a guy who doesn't want the camera pointed at him.
And this is a very happy mama and her littlest. Aren't they sweet?
Sorry...I had to get a couple of grandchildren in this group :-) I liked this one of Inge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Jamie is quite the handsome looking guy!!!! It is hard to believe that he is a SENIOR! Wow! I love your pictures. It really helps me to keep in touch and you are doing a great job on the exposures, I think. : )
Love, Janice